Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Antonia Zouridakis's Musical Color

     Hi! My name is Antonia Zouridakis. Our first major project in art class was to create our own journal covers! We had to make our covers reflect our personality.  These would be the journals where we would put and make all of our artwork. My favorite part of the assignment was that we started with basically a blank canvas and we could do anything with it. We could make it whatever we wanted it to be. For my cover I wanted to incorporate my two favorite things: music and art. For the background I put sheet music on the journal and then I splatter painted it to make it look super colorful. I added a great quote that I found and on the back I added theatrical masks because I also love theatre!  

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for my tag! I love it!! - Mrs. Meyer

    ReplyDelete